Mobile Quick Start Step 3: Set a Goal
A budget is about reaching your goals. Big or small, here's how:
First, think: Why decide to budget? What's your goal?
- Select a category in your budget. If you need to, make your own category!
- Tap the Details icon in the Category Menu (the panel that pops up when you tap a category).
- Create a goal under the Goals section.
- Select the type of goal you would like to create.
- Now, enter the goal information.
- Tap "Save Goal". Ta-da! 🎉
The category may turn yellow in the Available column. This means your goal needs money to stay on track! Budget more money to that category and watch as your wildest dreams come true!