Manage Connections on Mobile
You might use the Manage Connections feature to set up new Direct Import connections, but it also plays an important role in troubleshooting cranky connections.
Removing a bank connection is kind of like how turning your computer on and off can magically fix the strangest of issues. We can all use a quick catnap every now and then, right? 😉
Remove a Connection
- Tap the Settings icon in the upper left-hand corner of the budget screen.
- Tap Manage Connections.
- Locate the connection you want to remove.
- Tap Remove. Tap Remove again to confirm.
Tap the X in the upper right-hand corner to close the Manage Connections window.
Removing a connection will not impact your transaction history in your account registers, and it doesn't require you to delete any accounts. It will disconnect all accounts you have connected to that financial institution, but getting those reconnected is easy peasy!
Relink the Existing Accounts
Once you've removed the connection, it's time to create a fresh one and reconnect your accounts!
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap the account you'd like to reconnect.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap Link Account to choose from your existing connections—or Add New Connection—and follow the prompts.
If you have other accounts associated with this connection, link those too!