Goals on Mobile
When you set goals, you stay in the game, you keep budgeting. Whether your ambition is to finally pay your electric bill on time, or pay for your next car in cash, it's your budget, and reaching goals always feels good.😎
There are five types of goals: three for spending categories and two for your Credit Card Payment categories.
- Target Category Balance: Set aside money until you have a certain amount available to spend.
- Target Category Balance by Date: Same as 👆, but sets a target month as well.
- Monthly Funding Goal: Sets a target amount to budget to a category each month.
Credit Card Payment Categories
- Pay Off Balance by Date: Calculates a monthly amount to budget in order to pay off your credit card debt by a certain date. The amount will adjust if you are making slower or faster progress than your original plan!
- Pay Specific Amount Each Month: Helps you budget a certain amount toward your debt each month—without a target payoff date in mind.
Create a Goal
- Select a category in your budget and tap the Details icon.
Tap Create a goal and select the type of goal.
- Fill in the details and tap Save Goal!
Change or Delete a Goal
To make changes to a goal you created—or to delete it—all you need to do is tap the blue text.