Editing and Deleting Scheduled Transactions on Mobile
Things change, and your Scheduled Transactions can, too — even if they're repeating.
In This Article
- How to View Scheduled Transactions
- How to Edit Scheduled Transactions
- How to Enter a Future Transaction Now
- How to Delete Scheduled Transactions
How to View Scheduled Transactions
To find your future-dated transactions:
- Tap on Accounts.
- Tap on one account to view only transactions in that account (or tap All Accounts to view all transactions)
- Tap on the Scheduled section to reveal any Scheduled Transactions, which will appear in grey at the top of the register.
How to Edit Scheduled Transactions
- Tap on a specific transaction to open the Edit view.
- Change the details in question (amount, date, repeating frequency, etc.)
- Tap Save.
If a Scheduled Transaction is set to repeat, then you can edit all transactions in that repeating series by editing the Scheduled Transaction in grey at the top of the register. Editing the bold transaction (not in grey) will not affect the future transactions in that series.
For example, if today is June 15 and I paid rent on June 1, I'll have a bold rent transaction dated June 1 in my account register. If I have a repeating Scheduled Transaction, I'll also see a grey transaction dated July 1 for the same amount. I can tap on the grey transaction to edit all future rent transactions.
Editing the grey Scheduled Transaction will change all future instances, but not past ones that have already entered into your budget.
How to Enter a Future Transaction Now
If a Scheduled Transaction happens earlier than you were expecting, but you need future transactions to stay on the original schedule, you can edit the individual transaction to enter it now (leaving the future Scheduled Transactions untouched).
- Select the transaction to view it.
- Tap Enter Now in the top right corner.
- The single transaction will drop into your register with today's date.
How to Delete Scheduled Transactions
If you want to delete all future instances of a Scheduled Transaction,
- Select the grey transaction from the Scheduled section in the register.
- Tap More (three dots icon).
- Tap Delete in the pop up window.