Sign in with Google or Apple
Are you looking for a way to access or share your budget without using or sharing your password? You've come to the right place. You can add one Google and one Apple SSO (Single Sign-On) per YNAB account.
How to Enable SSO
- Start by heading to your Account Settings on a desktop browser.
- In the Login Methods section, you’ll see options to Continue with Google and Continue with Apple. Take your pick!
- In the pop up window, choose the account you want to connect with.
- If you're not already logged in, you'll need to enter your Google or Apple credentials.
- You'll see the account linked in your Login Methods section when it's all set.
- Moving forward, you can use the Continue with Google or Continue with Apple option on the login page. No password required!
Note: When using Chrome, Google SSO requires third party cookies.