Using Emoji In Your Budget
You love 'em. ❤️ We love 'em (most of us, anyway 🤔). It's easy to add emoji to YNAB! 🙌 🎉
Just follow these 👣, and you'll be rocking emojis in no ⏱!
In This Article
How to Add Emoji on a Mac
- Start by inserting your cursor anywhere in YNAB that you can insert text. 🎯 Then ...
- Hold down CTRL + CMD + SPACE. Voila!
How to Add Emoji on a PC
- Start by inserting your cursor anywhere in YNAB that you can insert text. 🎯
- Hold down the Windows Key + [period].
- If that doesn't work, try Windows Key + [semi-colon].
- If you have an older version of Windows (7 or earlier): Windows 7 was initially launched with no emoji support on its keyboard. 😱 Instead, it was added with a later update. After installing the updates in the Control Panel, you can:
- Click the keyboard icon on the system tray.
- Click the emoji button to the left of the spacebar. Rock on!
How to Add Emoji on a Chromebook
- Start by tapping or inserting your cursor anywhere in YNAB that you can insert text. 🎯
- Right-click or two-finger tap on a touchpad to bring up the pop up menu.
- Select Add Emoji. Tada! 🎉